How to Make Carbless Healthy Hamburgers
- Possible Pat
- July 26, 2017
Today I want to talk to you guys about healthy options. All the foods I used to love that got me into the weight trouble, and I had to get rid of. But that doesn’t mean I can’t ever have a delicious hamburger again. Part of the journey was learning how to find other options that satisfied the cravings for foods I wanted to eat, and also make them taste delicious as well.
So today I’m going to show you how to make a healthy hamburger. This one can fit easily into your meal plan on any day, especially on low carb day. While this tends to feel like the most restrictive day for most people, you’ll be enjoying a delicious burger. For this recipe, if you’re on a meal plan, you can measure out the amount of beef to use based on your goals.
- > 97/3 Lean ground beef
- > Himalayan sea salt
- > Cracked black pepper
- > Garlic powder
- > Sliced tomatoes
- >Sliced onions
- > Romaine lettuce leaves
- > Annie’s Horseradish Mustard
- Weigh out the meat to the amount you need and season with a cracked black pepper, sea salt, and garlic powder. Mix in the seasoning well.
- In a pan over medium high heat, cook the burger to the wellness of your liking, flipping half way through to get a nice color on each side.
- On a plate, divide a few pieces of lettuce into two piles. Place sliced tomato and onion on top of one of the piles.
- Top the tomatoes and onions with your low-calorie condiment like the horseradish mustard.
- When your burger is cooked to your liking, take it off the pan and place it on top of your toppings and lettuce. Use the other pile of lettuce to put on top and finish up your “bun.”
One great cooking tip is to make your burger more flavorful through grilling. A lot of people enjoy that chargrilled flavor. However if you don’t have access or a grill, or it’s not that time of year where the weather permits grilling, you can use a cast iron pan for the same taste right on top of the stove.
Want to add fries with your hamburger? Click here to learn how to make healthy sweet potato fries so you can have a complete meal without sabotaging your goals.
3 Ways to Make My Top Weight Loss Carb Next Post »
Top 3 Fast Food Breakfast Alternatives
About Possible Pat
Hi, I'm Pasquale Brocco and I've lost A LOT of weight. When I started my journey to lose weight, I weighed 605 pounds. After visiting the doctor, I realized I had to make a change. I started with a simple plan and within 60 days, I lost 100 lbs. So far, I've lost over 307 pounds. Now, I'm sharing a simple message with you, "Anything is possible." If you can put on the weight, you can lose the weight.